The following paragraph provides you information and warnings about how the website www.ghthelicopters.com (the site) is managed in order to protect your personal data.
The data controller is GC ROTORSGROUP S.r.l. VAT number 14241431007, registered office Via Ludovico Micara n. 41- 00165 Rome (in the following the “Controller”).
2. Legal basis and purpose of the processing
The processing of personal data provided by the site users is aimed solely to the correct and complete performance of the service and of the users’ requests.
In order to provide related services to the user, we will share personal information to our affiliates and other trusted parties who assist the Controller in the fulfillment of the users’ requests (e.g. law and tax offices). Your personal data will also be transmitted to third party to whom the communication of your data is necessary to comply with laws and regulations.
Your personal data will be shared with parties who are specifically authorized by the Controller and if necessary they will be authorized to process them in order to pursuit the above mentioned purposes. The third parties appointed are: administration, communication and accounting offices as well as I.T. experts. They will be able to use your personal data depending on the user’s request through this site.
The personal data such as images and videos collected as part of the events organized by GC ROTORSGROUP S.r.l. or by its partners available on www.ghthelicopters.com may also be processed.
On these occasions, only and exclusively the personal data of people who may decide to freely and voluntarily taking part in photos or in videos – made to document the events – will be collected.
The photos and the videos will be posted in a specific section of the website or they will be shared through the social media channels in which GC ROTORSGROUP S.r.l. interacts with followers.
3. The processing of personal data
The provision of data is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data will involve a missed or partial performance of the service.
All data collection and processing activities aim to optimize the site usage as well as to pursue the following purposes:
- sending electronic or paper newsletters;
- carrying out marketing and promotional activities through paper-based or electronic tools;
- sharing site content;
- marketing information activities of the services provided by the Controller and by other affiliated companies;
- sending price lists, catalogues, technical instructions etc.;
- purposes connected to the obligation laid down by applicable laws and regulations, as well as measures of authorities or entities entitled by law;
- drafting of statistics and market investigations;
- allowing users to access reserved pages on the site. In this case, you will be asked to enter your data for the registration and the processing. You will also be asked to give a specific consent which will be requested each time through dedicated areas in the website.
The Controller data:
- may not use your data for purposes other than those necessary for the services you signed up;
- may carry out the processing of data trough paper or computer in order to manage the site the best way possible.
GC ROTORSGROUP S.r.l. collects your data related to the browsing session on the site in order to allow the operation of services and the operation of the sections that require the user identification. It also uses the collected information for the technical administration of the website and for statistical analysis on the website usage.
4. Right of the data subject
- Ask the Controller confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, ask for the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- Ask for access to the personal data, transformation into anonymous form, the rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data;
- Withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority under article 77 of the GDPR.
In order to permit the exercise of the users’ rights as well as any communication, request or report regarding privacy, it is possible to send an email to the GC ROTORSGROUP S.r.l. Data Protector Officer to the following address: DPO.email@example.com.
In this website we don’t use any persistent “cookies” (a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser), or user tracing systems. The use of session cookies (a cookie that is erased when the user closes the web browser) is strictly related to optimizing enjoyment of the site and to guarantee the best possible use of the website navigation.
Other websites linked to our site could provide a user tracing system. We cannot guarantee that these website are equipped with a security system in order to protect your data and to prevent any damage (e.g. computer virus).
6. Consent & specific information
In the website, for particular purpose of processing or for certain types of data, there are specific information and – where necessary – required express consent.
7. Security measures of the site
For the management of the site we have adopted specific security measures which aimed to guarantee a safe access and protect the information held in the website from accidental risks loss and destruction. The software antivirus utilized in the management of the website is updated periodically. Furthermore, GC ROTORSGROUP S.r.l., while ensuring the use of antivirus systems, recommends you to have installed and use an antivirus system.
To access reserved areas of the website, identification code and password are assigned to the interest users. You must keep your password confidential.
In case of a personal data breach, as stated by article 33 of GDPR, you must report such circumstance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to permit an immediate evaluation and to take any action aimed to counteract that event.